New Living Link Cape Town Branch!
It is with GREAT excitement (and a tiny amount of nerves) that The Living Link presents to you our new branch in Cape Town!
Our success in empowering our JHB young adults and assisting them in finding meaningful employment presented us with the opportunity of continuing this work in Cape Town, where research has shown us there is a huge need for the work that The Living Link does.
We would love and appreciate the support of anyone able to assist us in making this a success! There are a number of ways you can assist:
- Spreading the news of our arrival in Cape Town to those who would be interested in our training programmes, and/or sending us contact information of possible students, as we are now open to begin screening potential students for start in January 2017
- Donations of cutlery, crockery, and other kitchen appliances (we have a truck transporting goods down to us so donations will be transported this way)
- Chairs/single couches for our reception area where students and parents may comfortably wait (to accommodate a total of 3 people)
- Chairs/single couches for our meeting area (to accommodate around 4 people)
- A scanner/printer/copier machine
- If you prefer to send cash donations, please make the reference Cape Town
- Positive vibes!
Contact information for The Living Link-CPT is:
Manager: Claire Germiquet
Cell: 083 451 9103
Address: 55 Morningside Street, N’dabeni