Benefits of employing someone with an intellectual disabilitywp_livelink
Employing an intellectually disabled or learning challenged person
Do the following questions apply to your business?
- Do you have problems finding and keeping good workers?
- Are specific tasks being neglected due to work overload?
- Are you spending too much money on overtime?
- Are your high level employees spending too much time on entry-level tasks?
- Do you have low staff morale?
Benefits of employing an intellectually disabled or learning challenged person
- Have a worker who is dedicated and reliable.
- Save on overtime costs.
- Streamline your workload.
- Free up high level staff to perform their jobs and cut down on entry-level tasks.
- Comply with the Employment Equity Act in relation to employing people with disabilities.
- Receive support and backup from an organization that represents adults with disabilities.
- Improved workforce morale and increased customer goodwill